The Enchanted Barn is the ultimate in uniqueness and charm with the marriage of rustic (ancient timbers and aged fieldstone walls) and elegant (white linen and white sheer). We have transformed a century old icon of Wisconsin’s dairy farms into a charming space that your guests will ask, “How did you ever find this place?” An 1880’s barn loft with ancient timber frame surround and a south wall that opens up to the valley provides a feeling that is one with nature itself.
Prior to the ceremony, you will be welcomed when you arrive with a scrumptious warming bowl of soup in the lower milking parlor, encased by aged whitewashed fieldstone walls and a weathered radiant heated cement floor. There is also an intimate fireplace seating area on this level, as well as a charming cocktail bar featuring a historic barn timber draped in plate glass. After nibbling on some hors d’oeuvres, sipping cocktails, and mingling with friends and family present to share in the celebration, now it is time to gather up in The Hayloft where an intimate ceremony is held under the flicker of mid-air suspended candles.
Once the nuptials and the awaited "kiss" are witnessed, it is time to retreat to the lower Milking Parlor once again, where you and your guests' palates can be satisfied with the menu of choice from your choice of selected house caterer. After dining and the toasts have been shared, guests could choose to add a sweet touch to their lips with hot chocolate and the dessert of your choosing. Feel free to slip outside to gather around the flickering fire in the courtyard, or take an optional sleigh ride, should you choose that amenity. Dancing awaits when the music shifts....either up in The Loft, or in the middle of the Parlor - however the mood directs.
The Enchanted Barn takes pride in attention to details that make your wedding like no other. This has what has made our traditionally seasonal venue into a consistent award winning nuptial fairytale. Our motto: "Show up and get married”. We take care of the rest! The Enchanted Barn is now destined to become the premier Winter Wedding destination. Retreat to the intimate, cozy bridal nest named "The Loft--a Suite Nest. Where beginnings never end!!" after the fairytale memories are shared with your guests.
Where rustic marries elegance…
Site Services Included:
- Site (Noon to Midnight)
- Incredible photo backgrounds everywhere
- Coat Check - Included upon request when appropriate
- Ceremony in The Hayloft - Over 1 million BTUs of heat capacity
- Changing area prior to ceremony
- Cocktail hour in ancient fieldstone encased lower level
- Dining reception area
- Dance barefoot on carpet over radiant heated floor**
- Bistro tables/chairs set in Milking Parlor for app hour and dance
- HD TV in Milking Parlor for slideshows
- House Sound system for ceremony, cocktail hour & dining
- Fireplace seating area in lower level
- Bar usage***- multiple antique tin containers for charming beverage presentation
- White wooden chairs & linen on tables
- Radiant Heat both levels
- Setup/site preparation staff
- Changeover staff & Cleanup staff
- Candle installation and lighting (our signature array of votives overhead in loft)
- Mismatch wine glasses during cocktail hour
Catering Services (Included with selected house caterer):
- White linens
- Catering Staff
- Hot drinks & soup upon guest arrival
- Self-serve appetizers
- Dessert & coffee service
Note: Please note that the cost of food and drink is separate from the site service fee. Alcoholic beverages must be provided by you, the client.
*Winter Sizzle season extends from mid-November to mid-April
*Guest count limited to 180
Bar Services Package covers all of your planning needs and basic bar service (beer and wine) including general bar rental, bartender, security services, de-corking, ice, walk-in cooler, 4 CO2 keg taps, napkins, 12 oz. plastic cups, non-alcoholic beverages including sodas and bottled water, as well as our mismatch wine glass collection for cocktail hour. (Bar services package quoted separately-you are able to control the cost of your package by bringing in your own alcohol, and taking with you what is not consumed)