The Enchanted Barn Lodging Policies
--- Terms of Agreement ---
These Terms of Agreement (hereafter Terms) describe the standards and policies at The Suite and The Grande Shanty. By making a reservation with either lodging option, the Guest (hereafter Guest or Guests) hereby agrees to abide by all Terms. For questions or clarifications, please contact email@example.com.
RESERVATIONS. To secure a reservation at The Grande Shanty we require a non-refundable deposit of $500. Reservations can be made up to the day of stay if space is available. Wedding couples have first right of refusal to The Suite for wedding night. The Grande Shanty is not solely for the use of the couples at The Enchanted Barn, therefore, reservations are on a first come, first serve basis. Please note that credit cards may be used to “block the rooms” while multiple payees payments are called and forwarded to The Enchanted Barn for final confirmation.
CHECK-IN. Check-in is at 3:00 pm for The Grande Shanty, and 12:00 pm for The Suite. Early check in is available if needed, and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHECK-OUT. Check out is at 11:00 am on the day of your departure. All personal belongings must be removed by this time. Failure to leave before this time will result in a late check-out charge of $250. The attached Checkout List must be completed before check out is considered complete. Failure to do so will result in a $100 fee.
RATES. You can either rent both levels of The Grande Shanty, or each level separate according to the rates provided. You can either rent one, two, or three rooms of The Suite, according to the rates provided.
PAYMENT. Upon booking, you will pay the $500 non-refundable deposit to secure your reservation. An additional payment of half your total amount owed will be due 6 months prior to your stay. The remaining final balance is due 14 days prior to your stay. The Enchanted Barn accepts payment by cash, check, or credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard). There is a 3% convenience fee if payment is made by credit/debit Card. No keys will be given unless payment has been made in full.
SECURITY DEPOSIT. A deposit of $1000 or 1/2 the total amount will be due to solidify booking. This non-refundable payment will go towards your total lodging balance, and is not a separate fee. Notice will be given for charges for damages evaluated after check out.
CANCELLATION POLICY. All reservations in conjunction with a wedding held at The Enchanted Barn are non-refundable. Reservations for guests not associated with a wedding must cancel their reservation 72 hours in advance. Failure to cancel within the 72 hours will result in a non-refundable fee of half of your invoiced bill. Failure to provide the required notice of cancellation shall result in your subsequent nights, if any, being cancelled. If you are going to be a late arrival, please notify email@example.com.
CATERING. Catered breakfast/lunch/dinner packages are available for guests of The Grande Shanty or The Suite. Please contact us via email with your catering needs at least 2 weeks before your stay. This option is not included in the rental of The Grande Shanty or The Suite, you will receive a separate invoice based on your menu choices.
PERSONAL DATA. The Enchanted Barn will not share Guest’s personal data with any third parties for any reason without the prior consent of the customer. Such data will only be collected, processed and held in accordance with The Enchanted Barn.
- Alcohol is not provided by The Grande Shanty. Responsible consumption of alcohol is allowed. Guests abusing this privilege (as determined by staff) will be asked to leave without a refund.
- The burning of any type of combustible is not allowed in or on the premises of The Grande Shanty. This includes, but is not limited to, candles and incense.
- Smoking within The Grande Shanty, or The Suite, or on the wood decks is prohibited.
- Fireworks are prohibited, unless prior approval of management is granted prior to the stay. Town of Maple Grove approval for fireworks is required prior to authorization by management.
- Grills shall be kept at least 10 feet away from all doors, windows, and siding.
- Animals are prohibited in The Grande Shanty and on the grounds, with the exception of authorized guide dogs, or pre-approved kenneled pets by management.
- Indoor furniture shall not be removed for outdoor use.
- Children under the age of 18 may not stay at The Grande Shanty, unless accompanied by an adult of at least 21 years of age.
- Noise levels shall be contained to a level appropriate for the time of day and in consideration of the nearby residents. A curfew shall be in place beginning at 12:00am. Guests shall not remain outside of The Grande Shanty to socialize. Guests shall remain indoors after curfew to be considerate of nearby residents.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, The Enchanted Barn's liability for any loss or damage suffered by Guests shall be limited to that which arises out of the negligence of The Enchanted Barn’s employees, subcontractors or agents.
- Parking should be kept to pathways designated for vehicles. Parked cars shall be kept off of the road and grass. Parking vehicles on neighboring property of The Grande Shanty is prohibited.
- Tents and recreational vehicles (RVs) are prohibited on The Grande Shanty grounds.
- Guest shall place garbage and recyclables in designated containers only. Management will dispose of garbage and recyclables after Guest checks out.
- The check-out list should be completed before your exit. Failure to complete these items will result in a $100 surcharge.
I have read and understood the rules and regulation. I certify that I am at least 21 years of age and that I will be held responsible for the care of the property being rented under my name. I accept full responsibility for the damage or extra cleaning charge assessed during or those discovered after my departure from the above rental. I authorize these charges to be debited from my credit card or subtracted from my cash security deposit.