Garden Party Style
Where rustic marries elegance…
Site Services Included:
- Fully staffed during your venue rental time (standard package is noon - midnight)
- Ceremony in the hayloft - White wispy shears allow us to unveil the bride upon entry
- Lower level bridal party changing area prior to ceremony
- Cocktail time after ceremony in lower level parlor encased in ancient fieldstone
- Mismatch wine glasses during cocktail/appetizer time
- Dance floor amongst hayloft’s ancient timber frame structure - participation consistently very high
- Our signature array of votive candles overhead in loft
- Outdoor torches lit at dusk when weather appropriate
- Bistro tables and chairs on upper deck, slate patio, courtyard and milking parlor
- Patio umbrellas
- HD TV in milking parlor for slideshows
- House sound system for ceremony, cocktail/appetizer time & dining
- Fireplace seating area in lower level
- Radiant heat when appropriate
- Setup and site preparation staff
- Changeover staff and cleanup staff
- Campfire in fire pit surrounded by benches
Catering Services Included:
- Full Service Catering and Staff
- Self-serve of appetizers after ceremony
- Dessert & coffee service
- Includes hand-crafted artisan pizza from our Italian brick oven.
- Not included in Garden Party Package. You purchase your own alcohol. Bar services packages include bartenders, the bar area, walk in cooler, unlimited ice, and 3-CO2 keg tappers, soda, water, complimentary beverage, as well as consulting, and full service on the day of your event. Quote supplied upon request.
We are a full service venue with an incredible staff that will take care of everything related to venue and food. We prefer to supply you with all the details of a full package cost right up front to eliminate surprises later. In doing so, we have implemented“wedding costs made simple”. Click Here to get a simple cost breakdown from our inquiry department.
For Mid November through Mid April weddings, guest counts limited to 180 or less.