Formal Linen Flow (Mid April-Mid November)*
Where rustic marries elegance…
Site Services Included:
- Fully staffed during your venue rental time (standard package is noon - midnight)
- Ceremony in the hayloft - White wispy shears allow us to unveil the bride upon entry
- Lower level bridal party changing area prior to ceremony
- Cocktail/appetizer time after ceremony in lower level parlor encased in ancient fieldstone
- Mismatch wine glasses during cocktail/appetizer time
- Dining reception area
- Dance floor amongst hayloft’s ancient timber frame structure - participation consistently very high
- Our signature array of votive candles overhead in loft
- Outdoor torches lit at dusk when weather appropriate
- Bistro tables and chairs on upper deck, slate patio, courtyard and milking parlor
- Patio umbrellas
- HD TV in milking parlor for slideshows
- House sound system for ceremony, cocktail/appetizer time & dining
- Fireplace seating area in lower level
- Radiant heat when appropriate
- Setup and site preparation staff
- Changeover staff and cleanup staff
- Campfire in fire pit surrounded by benches
Catering Services Included:
- White linens
- Linen napkins
- Crate & Barrel Dinner Place Settings
- Water Carafes and Glasses
- Full Service Catering and Staff
- Self-serve appetizers after ceremony
- Buffet service. Plated and Family Style services available at an up-charge.
- Includes house salad, baseline entree choice, side option, vegetable, and bread
- Not included in Formal Linen Flow Package. Cost of dessert/coffee service will be determined by the type of your dessert and ranges from $.75 to $1.50.
- Not included in Formal Linen Flow Package. You purchase your own alcohol. Bar services packages include bartenders, the bar area, walk in cooler, unlimited ice, and 3-CO2 keg tappers as well as consulting, and full service on the day of your event. Quote supplied upon request.
We are a full service venue with an incredible staff that will take care of everything related to venue and food. We prefer to supply you with all the details of a full package cost right up front to eliminate surprises later. In doing so, we have implemented“wedding costs made simple”. Click Here to get a simple cost breakdown from our inquiry department.
*April & November considered seasonal transition and limited to 180 guests
For Mid November through Mid April weddings, click here for our Winter Sizzle packages which limits guest counts to 180 or less.